Job Description :-
Ideal candidate for SEO Executive should have: -
- Advance SEO and SMO Skills
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, digital marketing, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific.
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Well versed with link tools like AHREFS, Majestic SEO, Open Site Explorer, etc.
- Understanding of On Page SEO, Off Page SEO, SMO and SEM activity.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Knowledge of On Page activities like Keywords Research, Meta Tags Creation(character limits), Heading Tags, Keywords Research etc.
- A good understanding of how Google and other search engines rank pages.
- Website Analysis, Market research, Competition Analysis, Keyword Analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of Social Media Optimization (including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, You tube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Knowledge of traffic generation via blogging Knowledge of online advertising (Google Ad words, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads)
- Link building
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- PPC knowledge and experience will be adding advantage.
- Conducting extensive research to gain valuable understanding of current online status and online competitor's presence
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Must have experience in writing creative Ads
- Must have experience in Keywords strategy
- Must have experience in SEO
- Must have experience in Google Adwords
- Must have experience in Facebook Ads
- Preferable experience in LinkedIn Ads
- Preferable experience in any other social media marketing
- Preferable experience in Google Analytics